Thursday, September 15, 2011

Project Smile Book

I mentioned this in the list of 10 changes/goals that I'm working on.  We all have them, pictures that make your heart melt and put a smile on your face.

Here are a few of my examples:

A picture with my Grandfather and sister.  I had to be about 4.  I really don't even remember anything about it.  But both my Grandfather and sister have died.  So looking at the picture makes me smile and remember these two special people in my life.

My favorite picture from my wedding.

The very first picture of my son - even before he was cleaned up.

Another picture of him in pre-K. 

No matter what kind of mood I'm in, if I look at these pictures I am much calmer, happier and at peace.  It's like an emotional hug.  So I want to create a book that contains only these kind of pictures so that when I need that extra encouragement I have it at my fingertips.

Do you have any tips for a calmer, happier, peaceful self?

No comments:

Post a Comment